Brass Male to Male Straight Pipe Reducing Hex Nipple Fitting G 1/4 inches x G 1/2 Male Connector
Brass, lead free brass
Net Weight : 104g
Color : Gold Tone
Pressure Resistance : 0-1.6 Mpa
Operating temperature range : -53 to 121 degrees C
Type : Straight G Thread Brass Fitting
Each Side Thread Length (approx) : 8mm / 0.31"
Thread Size : 1/4" to 1/2" G Male Pipe
Total Size : 22mm x 21mm /0.87" x 0.83" (L x W)
· Product Name : Hex Nipple ; Nipple for connecting two female threaded pipes ; Thread Size : 1/4" to 1/2" G Male Pipe
· Operating temperatures range from -53 to 121 degrees C (-65 to 250 degrees F) ; Pressure Resistance range from 0 to 1.6 Mpa
· HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL. This Brass pipe fitting is made of brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability.
· ADVANTAGE.brass fitting has male National Pipe Taper (G) threads for connecting to female threaded pipes, creating a tighter seal than straight threads.
· APPLICATION.Brass hex pipe fitting Can be used to connect various pipes, such as air pipe, fuel pipe, water pipe, etc.
The products will be packed with corrugated carton, or according to the customer's requirements.