1/4''barb with 1/4'' male Brass Hose Barb Reducer brass fitting
1. This fitting has barbed ends to create a tight seal on a hose when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (not included).
2. It is made of forged brass for greater strength than cast brass.
3. Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems.
4. Hose fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, barbed, push-to-connect, dry disconnect, and others including those based on internationally-accepted specifications.
5. Hose fittings are used in systems such as patio, lawn garden hose connect, Irrigation, lawns, air compressors, automatic manufacturing operations, aircraft controls.
6. And tire installation in industries including agriculture, mining, road construction, firefighting, and aviation.
The products will be packed with corrugated carton, or according to the customer's requirements.