Stainless Steel 316 Forged Pipe Fitting, Heavy Duty Hex Nipple, 3/8" NPT Male x 3/8" NPT Male, High Pressure
· Hex nipple for connecting two NPT female threaded pipes or fittings
· Both sides are 3/8" NPT male;
· Made from stainless steel 316 for strength,higher corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304.Not include lead, can be used for potable water.
· Hexagonal middle section for tightening with a wrench
· Max Pressure: 16MPa/2320psi; Working Temperature Range: -50℃~+200℃/-58℉~+392℉
Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and other materials that resist corrosion, pressure, and wear. Hose fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, barbed, push-to-connect, dry disconnect, and others including those based on internationally-accepted specifications.
Hose fittings are used in systems such as air compressors, automatic manufacturing operations, aircraft controls, and tire installation in industries including agriculture, mining, road construction, firefighting, and aviation.
The products will be packed with corrugated carton, or according to the customer's requirements.